Re: Compiling deja-dup

On 4/29/2013 5:22 PM, Maarten Jacobs wrote:
The long and short of my question is: is there a way for me to make sure
that all my build dependencies are met, without having to actually go
through the compilation process?

Many packages list their dependencies on the project site.  That's one
way.  Another is to look at the packaging script for other targets.  There's
probably allot of overlap.  In this particular case, you can grab
Yaakov's port (<http://sourceware.org/cygwinports/>) and either use
it directly or peek inside his cygport script to get some help.

--
Larry