Re: windows 7 : files permission problem

On 03/21/2013 02:17 AM, pfx wrote:
> But it seems to me that we always mix native and windows tools. I wonder
> why 'noacl' is not a default mount option ?

Because noacl is not posix-like, and other people (like myself) do NOT
mix native tools, and prefer that cygwin be as posix-like as possible by
default, and that explicitly changing things is your way of
acknowledging that some of the posix expectations are lost in order to
gain interoperability with non-free software.