Re: Perl DBD::Oracle 'make test' fails: Oracle.dll permission denied

Sure:

$ cygcheck ./O*dll
C:\cygwin\home\rmcgowan\work\modules\install\DBD\DBD-Oracle-1.27\blib\arch\auto\DBD\Oracle\Oracle.dll
  C:\app\rmcgowan\product\11.2.0\bin\OCI.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
    C:\app\rmcgowan\product\11.2.0\bin\MSVCR80.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL