Emacs MS W32

I'd like to know more about the Microsoft W32 o.s. runnable emacs that's being offered.

My objective is to have an emacs that I can carry around in a memory stick and be able to use emacs, even on Microsoft W32 o.s. running systems.   I'd put the emacs and my personal emacs customization files with me and be able to use emacs anywhere.

Is this possible with the new ms w32 runnable emacs that's recently been introduced.

I have my own personal emacs (posix with X11) that I do not want to be affected by the ms-w32 runnable version.  Would installing the ms w32 version create any conflicts with my existing version?  (My current version was not installed by setup.exe, but b
uilt locally from the source, and I need it like that, so don't wish the ms w32 version to affect it in any way.

Any information would be appreciated.