Re: ViM block cursor under screen

Brian --

...and then Brian W. Neu said...
%
% So I was lucky enough to find that the following in my .vimrc enabled a
% block cursor when launching vim under a cygwin terminal:

Hey, cool!  That's great to know.

%
% But when I launch vim under screen under a terminal, the block cursor
% disappears.
%
% Any advice on getting the block cursor to work under screen as well?

I simply cheat and set

  term vt100

or

  term xterm

in my .screenrc :-)

HTH & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G
See http://justpickone.org/davidtg/email/

I appreciate everyone's individual tactic in the Spam Wars, but I just
don't have the time or energy to captcha or register or whatever to be
able to send you email.