Re: One unreadable sentence at http://cygwin.com/setup.html

Am 08.02.2013 13:04, schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
On Feb 8 10:55, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
Thomas Wolff wrote:
Am 08.02.2013 11:13, schrieb Andrey Repin:
Greetings, Regid Ichira!
    I have uploaded an image demonstrating the problem.  It is at
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3599/setupqa.png .
The image is taken from http://cygwin.com/setup.html .
The marked line should read:
      Note: Not all of the above setup.hint lines are required. Please
            read the description below for further details on how to
            construct a setup.hint file.
I have split the line to make it readable in this post.
If you will ask the browser to search for the first line of the text,
it will probably find the line for you.
    Am I the only one that see it?
As an aside, I also think the Notes at http://cygwin.com/lists.html ,
should have their fonts somewhat larger.
This could be an issue with your browser.
I've quickly checked it in what I have on hand, and the text appears to be
fine.
Try a different browser first, perhaps?
I see the same problem with Firefox 18
I also see the problem on Chrome 24 on Win7.  IE9 on Win7 is readable and
doesn't display the problem.

and the issue is clearly caused by style.css:
#navbar h4
{
font-style: normal;
font-size: .1em;
}
According to Chrome's developer console, this text isn't a `#navbar` element;
the culprit here is the later setting of `font-size: .3em;` at line 321 of
style.css.
What would be the right fix?
Very weird; I can't reproduce the issue right now. When I checked earlier, though, the issue was affected by the line I quoted (shouldn't be, indeed, maybe a bug in Firefox) while the ".3em" line does not exist in the style sheet.
I suggest to just remove the dot before "1em" in the "#navbar h4" style, whatever its purpose might be...
------
Thomas