Re: Using jhbuild on cygwin

On 02/04/13 15:26, marco atzeri wrote:
On 2/4/2013 3:31 PM, Jonas Platte wrote:

check on the logs why the build system does not like it.
I didn't find any in /var/log or the user dir. And jhbuilder --help only
shows how to log the build process, not the sysdeps thing.

look any "*.log" in the build directory
Well this isn't about building anything at the moment. And I searched everywhere I think there are no logs about this. I'll just start the building process of the inital jhbuild environment again and then look in the logs for that process.

you will never find build logs in /var/log

as that place is for already installed and running programs/services
Okay thanks for the info.
Marco