Re: sqlite3-3.7.15.1-1 packages to test

On 1/9/2013 15:27, David Stacey wrote:
On 08/01/2013 21:31, Warren Young wrote:
I guess I shouldn't have moved this discussion to Cygwin-Apps, since
it's been greeted by crickets for the past 10 days.

I rebuilt Subversion from clean (again with the test sqlite3 package) and ran the tests a second time with an absolutely identical result - the test froze in the middle of the autoprop tests.

Well, I doubt it's the new tmp directory finding code causing this. All that changes is where the disk space for this comes from, which affects whether a given user can do certain operations.

It would seem to be either

 - something new between 3.7.13 and 3.7.15.1, or
 - a side effect of the new features (FTS, etc) that I turned on.

A good test would be to apply the patch from my .15.1-1 packages to .13 and see if the symptom follows the patch.

If the symptom doesn't follow, then I guess I have to bake SQLite using its own test suite.