Re: python2.6 appears to be missing _md5 module?

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:33 AM, Paul Fredrickson
<paul.fredrickson@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM, David Boyce <dsb@boyski.com> wrote:
>> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=python+_md5
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10306531/python-importerror-no-module-named-md5
>>

> Well, it certainly isn't obvious to me how this applied to my
> situation: It only talks about building python, and I did not compile
> the cygwin version of python. In addition, I already had libopenssl100
> (1.0.1c-2) installed (which you can see in the cygcheck.out I sent).

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound snippy, I just find lmgtfy.com
enjoyable. The point was that I ran into the "no module named _md5"
problem not long ago and followed this same path. I was trying to
point you to the fact that the underlying problem was with libopenssl,
and it looks like the right thing ended up happening.

David