Re: X windows problems

Well, I tried just downloading the X11 package, from 4 different
mirrors.  The first 3 gave me the "download incomplete" but the 4th
did not.  It only gave me the following:

Package: Unknown package
	rxvt.sh exit code 3
	xinit.sh exit code 3

The good news is I was able to fire up startx and an xterm.  I kind of
wanted to try kde but at this point I'm afraid, as I seem to have a
working X windows system so I think I'll get back to work now....

-Alan