Passing PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE env var from Cygwin sshd into my ssh session.

I setup VirtualBox and Windows in it and setup sshd under Cygwin.

Further development I perform in original Debian distro from ssh+Emacs+Cygwin.

I need to compile a project with native Scons+MSVC. To do this I installed
appropriated software and wrote batch-file wrapper (which setup PATH and other
vars).

Scons script fail at code that check PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE env var.

"set | grep PROCESSOR" is empty in my ssh session!

As workaround I just set this variable at my batch-file wrapper.

But I don't understand why this env var was not set. While many other
variables are set (like WINDIR, SYSTEMROOT, PROGRAMFILES).

Is that a bug?

How to make this variable be passed into my ssh session permanently but
without editing .bashrc?

--
Best regards!