Re: Passwordless authentication between two domains.

On 11/30/2012 9:35 AM, David T-G wrote:

Andrew --

...and then Andrew DeFaria said...
%
%    On 11/30/2012 06:00 AM, David T-G wrote:
%
% But what if the evil is not real in the first place?
%
%    I love it when people respond to my taglines.
[snip]

Thanks :-)

BTW, MAPS bounced my reply back to me; if you whitelist me, let me know
and I'll send more off-list mail.
If there's one thing I love more than when people response to my taglines then it must be when people fail to actually *read* the bounce back message which clearly tells the reader how to register themselves... ;-)

Now let's see if he can figure it out...

Sorry for the drift..
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?