Re: Command line arguments

On 11/1/2012 10:54 AM, Brian Wilson wrote:
I got in the habbit of always using the "{}" (even if they aren't absolutely necessary) to avoid such issues on general principal.
I don't think it's conducive to productivity to constantly type things that aren't needed for the simple sake of consistency - especially special characters which are by nature harder to type. As they say "a foolish consistency is the hobglobin of little minds". I add "syntactic sugar" only when required, much like a native English speaker doesn't shy away from things like contractions under a habit of always spelling out all words even if they aren't absolutely necessary... YMMV.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.