Mobile Apps From $15/Hr

 Hi

My name is Rahul and I represent a specialized Mobile Development IT
firm from India.

We offer iPhone/iPad/Android development for as low as $15/hour. With
more than 20 Mobile Developers working for us, we offer:
- Reduced cost
- Flexibility
- Freedom
- Assured deliverability
- Ease of communication
- Greater control over time management.

Please refer below for some of the applications done by us:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/navcall/id431135743?mt=8

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myireview/id480571378?ls=1&mt=8

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/budphone/id402643073?mt=8

http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/id467360546?mt=8

http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/dodo-portal/id463251445?mt=8

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/hotcopper/id431562764?mt=8

I am sure you will find these interesting

Getting started is easy. Just mail us at rahul@mobwebs.info
<mailto:rahul@mobwebs.info>
 and we will help you get started. In fact, it would be best if you
could send in your Skype id or phone number, location (city) and a
convenient time for you to speak.

Regards,
Rahul
Email: rahul@mobwebs.info <mailto:rahul@mobwebs.info>

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements
for those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers
and companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate
the law, and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop
spamming them. The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of
2003: There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process
through our efforts on World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending
mail to rahul@mobwebs.info <mailto:rahul@mobwebs.info>
 and we ensure you will not receive any such mails .

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
Forward a Message to Someone
http://mobwebs.info/lists/?p=forward&uid=2fa9dd3f7d7257c41d4319ece0a817b0&mid=113