Missing quota.h causes compile of e2sprogs to fail (OpenWrt build)

Hi all,

It would have be convenient to build OpenWrt (http://www.openwrt.org)
using Cygwin instead of having to run a VM, so I spent a little time
getting past a couple of minor errors (enabling case-sensitivity is
required, and you need to get OpenWrt to look in the right place for the
ncurses dynamic library (/usr/bin) since it's not in the usual place for
libraries under linux (/lib /usr/lib)), but I discovered that the next
issue that pops up is a little more difficult.

The issue is that e2fsprogs failes to compile because it can't find
sys/quota.h .  Since that is a kernel level file (IIRC) my guess it that
for it to exist Cygwin would have to have support for that functionality.

This report, however, is at the present merely informational as it may
be possible to work around the e2fsprogs by altering configure options,
or making a patch (I don't know, I have not yet looked deeply into it,
merely offer an observation no the current state of existance).

Regards,

Daniel