Re: Registry keys not only accessible when user

Greetings, julien2412!

> Now if I just run an ls /proc/registry/<abbreviated
> HKLM>/SOFTWARE/Microsoft, I can see the registry keys I quoted only if I
> launch Cygwin with admin rights.

Sounds like incorrect installation or something environmental getting in the
way. (Antivirus sandboxing your cygwin?)
These keys are supposed to be readable by all local accounts (hence HKLM).

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...