Re: pciutils package

On 9/5/2012 2:24 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 10:43:50AM +0530, shashank chaturvedi wrote:

You've already been told that pciutils isn't a Cygwin package.  There
was no withholding of information here.  The suggestion to search the
web was because no one here knows anything about it.

I googled "pcutils". The first "hit" is:

http://mj.ucw.cz/sw/pciutils/

which gives download links, etc.  I suspect you simply
download and build it.  Maybe they have pre-built versions --
I didn't look.  And you can do it for Windows (native) or
cygwin.  But if you have questions, etc., you'll need to
follow up wth the pcutils people, most likely.

Many (but not all) things that you can obtain and build
for Linux can be built on cygwin, too.

Regards -- Eliot Moss