Compilation issue after upgrading cygwin from 1.7.9 to 1.7.16

Hi,

I've got a compilation issue after upgrading Cygwin.
I am working with Metaware IDE, calling a dedicated compiler/linker called mcc.

All the makefiles are generated by Metaware and the compilation is launched through gmake.

In the makefile, mcc arguments is quite long (the mcc line is up to 10036 characters).
Then when launching the compilation, the following error is raised:

(C:\ARC\MetaWare\arc\bin\mcc:) No files specified.

It is like if the mcc cmd was too long and is truncated before the source file to be specified.

This issue is only seen with Cygwin 1.7.16, everything is fine with Cygwin 1.7.9.

 Kind regards,
Jerome

?

?