"dst_lib_init: openssl failure" solved: openssl depedancy is missing in the "bind" component.

This problem is still around, I just ran into it.

How to reproduce:

I use setup.exe version 2.774 on Win XP.

I installed "bind" version 9.9.1-P2-1 from the "Net" section. openssl was not installed before and was not found in the dependancy list.

Running dig (part of the Bind package), I got the error:

"dst_lib_init: openssl failure"

This was solved by installing "openssl" as hinted here:

http://www.blackmanticore.com/f15829e55636f624a7b03aa199ea9f66

In other words, openssl should be added to the dependancy list of the "bind" package, otherwise "dig" will not run.

Best regards,
Niels Kristian Jensen
Denmark

P.S: Sorry if this has been reported before, but I could not find any backlog of already reported problems (I did try google.com and the mailing list archive on sourceware.org)