Re: ssh logon failure

On 8/13/2012 5:49 AM, thebardingreen wrote:
I'm having this exact problem. Did you guys ever solve it?

No. Also as now I have further issue with sshd http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-07/msg00649.html

I suspect that in both case my corporate enviroment is interfering.
Probably the Novell driver or a BLODA or the  security policy;
e.g. "cyg_server" right to "logon as a service" is reset at every boot,
so there are likely other settings like that impacting my user.

Regards
Marco