Re: cygwin 1.7.15: svn disk I/O error

On 8/7/2012 11:32 AM, David Rothenberger wrote:
On 8/6/2012 7:21 PM, Warren Young wrote:
Some time after *that*, at a future time entirely up to the Subversion
packages' maintainer, David Rothenberger, Subversion will be rebuilt
against those new SQLite packages.

Is that actually necessary? SVN is dynamically linked to SQLite, so a recompile isn't necessary unless the ABI for SQLite changes, right?

I was just recalling your -3 and -4 packages, rebuilt after my last SQLite release, partly to see if rebuilding would fix the svn+sqlite problems. You are right that that might not have done anything, and that consequently a rebuild won't be necessary or helpful now either.