Re: CygWin SVN should identify as CygWin

Greetings, Jochen Wiedmann!

> On 07.08.2012 11:45, marco atzeri wrote:
>> I do not understand why you need different file for cygwin.

> You gave the answer just below, Marco:

>> Commit on cygwin should follow cygwin rules (unix like),
>> so something like

I don't get this topic. At all.
And i'm using Subversion daily.

To all extents and purposes, Cygwin SVN behave just the way I'd expect
from it.
It checkout, export, import, commit without a thought or hesitation.
Moreover, I'm using it transparently on Win and Linux systems (my $HOME is on
Linux raid, mounted to Windows as network share) and with both windows and
Linux servers. (Apache/Win32 with NTLM auth and Apache/x86 under Debian Linux,
with LDAP auth.)

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...