how to update

I want cygwin to silently run the package manager and update my system everytime I login.

I have over 100 vm's that I use for various things and it is quite the hassle to update every component in the system on each launch so am looking for solutions or ideas on how to automatically update things like:

cygwin
ant/maven
eclipse/IntelliJ
JDK's

various other things - I really would simply like to do this when the vm starts.