Re: Maxima can't write to /dev/stdout

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> If you can nail that down to the actual calls and decisions clisp is
> doing, it might help to find the cause.

I'm trying to, but it seems I still miss some dependencies to actually
build clisp with debug information.  Unfortunately the build is
structured in a way that it tells you each missing dependency piecemeal
after an ever increasing amount of stuff that it actually succeeded
building.  Right now it seems that it specifically wants BDB 4.5 rather
than 4.8 even though configure said earlier it found BDB...  I'll get
there eventually, just not as fast as I had hoped for.

Regards,
Achim.