Re: FAQ and Documentation translation to other languages

My experience with Google Translate is not bad, but David is right
about the translation from other idioms to Spanish. I wondered about
that many times. he only reasonable explain is related with the option
available under Google Translate to suggest a better translation.

For this reason, the use of GT to *begin* with a translation to
Spanish is reasonable only in a very limited context. You need to work
 *a lot* directly with the text object of translation.

With independence of this, as I told previously, I should like to try it.

Regards
Sergio

2012/7/21 David Sastre Medina