Re: Cannot Execute urxvt after upgrade

Just attempted to compile the latest (rxvt-unicode-9.15) and ran into
issues.  As I'm not completely versed in setting up the configuration
environment in Cygwin, I'm at a loss.  Seeing as there were numerous
packages that were updated as a result of the Perl version increment,
reverting to an older version is less than an ideal solution at this
point.

Could someone contact Yaakov and get his input on the situation?