Re: cygwin 1.7.15: svn disk I/O error

On 6/28/2012 1:11 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Rolf Campbell writes:
On 2012-06-27 14:17, David Rothenberger wrote:
Anyway, I'll have a new release available shortly built against the
latest SQLite package, so others that want to use TortoiseSVN can try it.

I just upgraded to the -5 package, and turned the TSVN icon caching back on, and it very quickly failed in the same way as the -3 package.

:-(

Now, if somebody could find out _where_ in SQLite it fails...

Is it not true that you're the only one in many years of SQLite's availability in Cygwin who wanted it compiled the way it currently is? Since everyone else was apparently happy with it the way it was, and the new way is causing problems, I'd say it's up to you to find the fix before I give up and release the next version with the compilation changes reverted.

Put another way: I have two parties of users, both of whom claim SQLite is giving them problems, one a group of size=1, and the other group somewhat larger.