Re: Windows 8 Release Preview. fork problems with rsync

On Jun  7 10:12, Noel Grandin wrote:

> I assume you've seem the VMMap tool?
> http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/dd535533.aspx

Yes, and I also know how to use /proc/$PID/maps to get a memory map
of a process.  It's not a problem to see the used memory slot.  The
problem is that it exists at all.  There's no such thing on pre-W8
systems.  Only the PEB and the TEBs are allocated top-down and they
usually don't collide.

Corinna

Red Hat