ssh "accept failure" message with 2012-06-04 snapshot

My autossh tunnel started producing error messages in the logs when
I switched to the 2012-06-04 snapshot.

A simple way to reproduce this is to run this command:

  % ssh -F /dev/null -N -L 50000:localhost:22 \
    -o 'ServerAliveInterval 5' \
    host

for some host. (I used both localhost and a remote host to reproduce
this.)

It produces this message every 5 seconds:

  accept: Resource temporarily unavailable

The message only occurs if ServerAliveInterval is set and there is a
local port forward in effect. It doesn't appear to cause any
problems. The tunnel works fine.

The problem started with the 2012-06-03 snapshot; 2012-05-30 doesn't
produce the message. I see this on Win7 x64 and WinXP x86.

Painting, n.:
        The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather, and
        exposing them to the critic.
                -- Ambrose Bierce