Re: sqlite3 section in master setup.hint wrong (was: Updated: sqlite3-3.7.12.1-1)

On Jun  5 13:22, Warren Young wrote:
> On 6/5/2012 12:55 PM, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
> >
> >I just installed this package without incident, but the files
> >promised both above and at ...
> >http://cygwin.com/packages/sqlite3/sqlite3-3.7.12.1-1
> >... are not present, in particular sqlite3.exe, the two READMEs,
> >or the man page.
>
> It looks like the master setup.hint isn't being generated from my
> hint files correctly.  setup.exe isn't being told it needs to grab
> the ^sqlite3*bz2$ file; it's installing only the lib*bz2 binary
> packages.

My fault, apparently.  I copied the libsqlite3_0 and libsqlite3-devel
packages into the sqlite3 directory accidentally, rather than into their
respective subdirs.  upset seems to have taken this the wrong way and
created a wrong package reference.

I fixed the package layout on sourceware and hope this will propagate
in the next couple of hours.

Sorry about that,
Corinna

Red Hat