Re: Mintty Log Off problem (now 1.7.16s)

On 29/05/2012 2:27 PM, Andy Koppe wrote:
On 29 May 2012 13:57, Ryan Johnson wrote:
On 28/05/2012 1:32 PM, Harry G McGavran Jr wrote:

On 02/18/12 11:28, Harry G McGavran Jr wrote:
I've found a little more information -- this problem goes away
if I change my default shell to dash.  Seems tcsh is involved somehow.
It comes back when I change my default shell back to tcsh.
Going back to tcsh 6.18.00-2 does not help.

Given the deathly silence to my request below, I must be the only
one experiencing this, but it happens on both of my machines.

Harry