Re: [feature] alias "more" to "less"

On 5/15/2012 4:57 PM, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Ok, fair enough. We're also not going to add an alias for more to every single shipping shell. As was mentioned in the first response to the original post there is actually a more in util-linux package. That should be reason enough not to add a simple alias/symlink.
I guess that's also fair enough...
Went to update my Cygwin archive and decided to include more in my local package dir. So I search for it and I find nothing but xmore. I tried looking in Utils and couldn't find anything about util-linux or even linux. Went cygwin.com and Search Packages. Looked for more. I don't find any package that has it. I do see things about less.

OK so where's more hiding?
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Your child may be an honor student but you're still an idiot.