Re: Latest setup doesn't resolve dependencies

On 5/16/2012 8:27 AM, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
Hi

I'm on Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit with a complete new cygwin installation.  Today I
tried updating to the zlib and minizip combo. When I for example click on the
minizip package in the 'Not installed' page, according to the setup.hint file
the libminizip1 runtime file should be selected as well. But nothing
happens. Anybody else is seeing this ?

Ciao Volker

Hi Volker,
That feature was removed as if you select a package and than cancel it
there was no way to remove the added dependency, it was specifically a problem with chains of dependency that make impossible to recover the situation.

Dependency check is performed on the next step and it is proposed for
confirmation to user before download .

Ciao Marco