Re: Someone is pretending to be some Cygwin's support

Christopher Faylor writes:
> Actually, if you, or anyone, gets one of these please send a copy of
> the message to postmaster.  Include all headers so that we can track
> this down.

This is happening on a few debian lists as well, Google will show you.
It is unconcluive if he's even subscribed to all these lists, some list
admins swear that he is not, so he may actually pull them from someplace
else.  As far as I've been able to track it down, the mails come from a
test installation of a "User Help Desk" at http://portal.joegiglio.org
created by a guy named Joe Giglio which apparently works as a QA for the
company that makes the software (Assistly from desk.com).  The company
does not have any email address on their website and the one from the
whois entry from the portal site is apparently ignored.  I've deleted
the mails I've received so far, but I'll surely get another one in
response to this post, so where do I send the headers then?

Regards,
Achim.