Re: GCJ related questions

On 2012-04-02 23:56, Me Myself and I wrote:
-Even before that stage, I am trying to compile and run a hello world program, and find the following error:
-What can I do to fix this?

-This message seems to cite something to do with eclipse.  I am trying to avoid
the gcj-ecj implementation entirely, and use GCJ "pure" only.  Will this still be my final result,
using the official install packages available from the CYGWIN official internet packages hierarchy
supplied with the latest installer's list?

GCJ absolutely requires ECJ for compiling Java sources. You can either download the necessary jar manually, as mentioned previously, or install the java-ecj package from Ports.

Yaakov