GCJ related questions

-Is it possible to include some sort of PATH/CLASSPATH variable link to the Javak 2 1.6 version of rt.jar
in order to have SWING and AWT from that version recognised, compiled, and executed appropriately
with the latest version of GCJ that installs from CYGWIN installation packages?

-Even before that stage, I am trying to compile and run a hello world program, and find the following error:

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$ gcj Program.java --main=Program -o Program.exe

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch.GCCMain
?? at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch.GCCMain not found in gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[], parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
?? at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
?? at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
?? at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
?? at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(Unknown Source)
-What can I do to fix this??

-This message seems to cite something to do with eclipse.? I am trying to avoid
the gcj-ecj implementation entirely, and use GCJ "pure" only.? Will this still be my final result,
using the official install packages available from the CYGWIN official internet packages hierarchy
supplied with the latest installer's list?