Re: python-crypto update ?

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 04:45:37PM +0300, Jari Aalto wrote:
>| Hi Jary,
>|
>| python-crypto is still at 2.0.1-2,
>| while latest upstream is at 2.5
>|
>| https://www.dlitz.net/software/pycrypto/
>|
>| Could you update ?
>
>On it's way.
>
>Please don't hesitate mail me directly if you notice anything to update,

That's a pretty bad precedent which completely flies in the face of
words to the contrary on the Cygwin page.

Everyone, please don't assume that Jari's suggestion holds for other
maintainers.  It is fine to send any and all requests/concerns about
Cygwin packages to the Cygwin list.  That is why we have the list.