Re: A cygport build script for openssh

On 2012-03-23 06:00, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 22 22:43, Steven Monai wrote:
I recently downloaded the latest 'openssh' source package (5.9p1-1) via
setup.exe, and was disappointed to discover that it did not come with an
automated build script. Isn't every package supposed to have one? (The
Cygwin Package Contributor's Guide seems to imply this.)

Anyway, as a side-effect of some other work I did, I created a cygport
script for openssh that (I believe) recreates the latest binary package
correctly. If anyone is interested, I put a copy of the cygport script
and the associated patches here:

http://dev.monai.ca/cygwin/openssh-cygport/index.html

The files are very small (each<  1kB); feel free to download and use
them however you like.

Cool, thanks! I'll give them a try next week.

Close, a few changes are needed:

http://cygwin-ports.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=cygwin-ports/openssh;a=tree

Yaakov