Re: Cygwin errors after altering Windows command prompt shortcut (???)

Andrey --

> These keys created when you mess with console properties of a running
> application.
> I don't touch them and I only have one bogus subkey mentioning "summary.bat"
> Don't remember, what was that batch, though. I just deleted the subkey for
> now.

Aha!  So those subkeys would likely only be present if one had
non-default values...  I already backed up HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Console,
so maybe I can delete its Cygwin subkey and see if anything changes.
(I think Git Bash put its own little self in there -- I see it has a
non-standard font.  I believe I started it once, said "don't need
that", and ignored its shortcut taking up space on my desktop
since...)

-- Pat