Re: Putty and pre-shared keys with Cygwin's sshd

Sorry that I was unclear.  What I meant is that your negative assessment
of Corinna's character, whether online or in real life, is totally off
base and off-topic.  Please exercise the self restraint necessary to let
this drop.
I'm so sorry. I had forgotten that you had codified this as in http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BWAM and http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#WJM (gotta love projects that codify their meanness into nicely packed acronyms with URL references to it for all to refer to). As such it was clearly my fault to think that you might be nice. Will you ever forgive me? ;-)
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I used up all my sick days, so now I'm calling in dead.