Re: make with g++

>Just for curiosity, try changing your makefile to the following and
>running make:

>all:
       which g++
       g++ main.cpp -o test

>Hope this helps,
>Csaba

 Hi Csaba,

 When I run that it shows this in the cygwin console:

$ make
which g++
/user/bin/g++

It doesn't run g++ though, not sure if it was supposed to..

When I run the original make that I posted it shows this:

$ make
g++ main.cpp -o test
Error: 'g++' not found

 I do have cygwin installed twice, the first one somehow lost track of
g++(it was working and then it couldn't find g++ one day) so I
installed it again(in a different location since the updater didn't
seem keen on overwriting),
perhaps make from my second cygwin is somehow getting confused by this?