unattended setup: how update categories including new packages

Hello,

I'm using latest setup version 2.761.

$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW64 PCFX061 1.7.10s(0.255/5/3) 20111129 17:41:48 i686 Cygwin

I've done a setup at end of august in unattended mode with the
following call of setup, I added all categories except Audio,Games,
Gnome and KDE. All categories were downloaded seperately before.

.\setup.exe -q -L -l C:\Programme\cygwin\mirror\ -R C:\Programme\cygwin -n
-d -CAdmin,Archive,Base,Database,Devel,Doc,Editors,Graphics,Interpreters,
Libs,Mail,Math,Mingw,Net,Perl,Publishing,Python,Science,Shells,
System,Text,Utils,Web,X11

All works fine.

Today I tried to update my installation with unattended setup.
First I download all new packages to my harddisk without installation.
Then I tried to call setup in unattended mode - I know that setup knows all my
installed packages so I use the following setup call - same call as above but
without flag -C for categories.

.\setup.exe -q -L -l C:\Programme\cygwin\mirror\ -R C:\Programme\cygwin -n -d

All works fine - but newer packages are missing - cause they were not
installed in my old installation - i.e nosleep, pscan, outguess, ...

Is there a possibility to update a cygwin installation on base of categories?
I tried -C flag with the whole list as above, but no package is installed.

Is there another possibility to update a cygwin installation with unattended
setup?

Are newer package dependencies to not installed packages resolved by setup?

best regards
Heiko