libneon27 requires libproxy1 which requires libglib2.0_0

After running setup.exe to add a package I noticed something had decided
to pull in some gnome libraries. As best I can tell its due to libneon27
requiring libproxy1 though I may be missing something else. I did manage
to find this regarding libproxy.

>From http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-05/msg00605.html
>libproxy pulls in these packages as dependencies for its GNOME and KDE
>integration modules.  libproxy was added as a libsoup-gnome dependency,
>for which these deps are anyways required.  But if neon is going to use
>libproxy as well, these modules are not strictly required, so I removed
>their deps from libproxy0/setup.hint (and from the upcoming libproxy1
>as well).

So hopefully nothing else has changed and it's easy to fix.