Can't install netCDF4

I need to install the netCDF4 package which is the Python/numpy
interface to netCDF
(see http://code.google.com/p/netcdf4-python/ )

I've tried to install version 0.9.4 and later, but they all give pretty
much the same error message (attached).
For me this looks like it is not ment to work under cygwin, but if
anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Reards,
KÃre