Re: cygwin dlls needed to run binutils

On 23/11/2011 11:47 AM, Surrounder wrote:
Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
A cygcheck on 'ld' shows cyggcc_s-1.dll is pulled in as a result of a
dependency on cygintl-8.dll.  I don't see a dependency on cygz.dll but
perhaps another tool from the package pulls that one in.
I found out that the needed dllÂs depend on the .\configure I do, is there a
way to find out what options were used makeing binutils last time out of the
binaries?
I tried searching a list where I can maybe find info about what cygwin dll
is used for what function in binutils.
I suspect that --disable-nls would remove the dependency on libintl, but I don't know what would pull in libz.

Ryan