Re: Rolling back to 1.6.x Subversion

On 11/16/2011 3:20 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:

it's a release you need to migrate your working copies to 1.17 without checking them out anew.

Are you sure?

After I got svn 1.7 via setup.exe, svn commands began failing in preexisting checkout directories, telling me I needed to "svn upgrade" them. Running that command fixed the symptom.

Does this not work for you, or is this what you mean by "checking them out anew"?

Or if you want to tell at a glance, if a directory you're working with is a
versioned one... which is not possible for 1.17 :/

$ ls -d .svn