Re: Problem with execution of binary file

Someone more expert than I am may be able to say more
(or correct me if I'm wrong), but it appears that bash
opened the file, read 80 bytes, and didn't like what it
saw. So: What does "file FLEXPART_GFORTRAN.exe" say
about the file? Or maybe you could give us the first
few lines from "od -b FLEXPART_GFORTRAN.exe". It's
starting to look as if it is not properly built. Or,
maybe it got messed with in the process of transfer
from the other system.

Regards -- Eliot Moss