Re: admin privileges when logging in by ssh?

Corinna Vinschen writes:

> . . .
> By simply trying them out, I created a list of the privileges which
> trigger the high integrity level requirement.  See, for instance,
> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/cygwin/sec_helper.cc.diff?r1=1.93&r2=1.94&cvsroot=src&f=h
> For the security related change, see the second patch snippet in
> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/cygwin/sec_auth.cc.diff?r1=1.41&r2=1.42&cvsroot=src&f=h

Dare I suggest (yet another) gold star for Corinna?  Who else would
dive right in to the relevant obscure part of Windows, figure out how
to reverse engineer the relevant bits, and produce a snapshot, on the
basis on one user request.  Hear hear!

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk