Re: Relocation patch for cygwin

On 2011-09-26 AM 9:50, Charles Wilson wrote:
Well, the libiconv distributed as an official cygwin package *SHOULD*
not have been built with --enable-relocation, so only a subset of the
"relocation" code *OUGHT* to be involved -- just enough for any calls to
relocate() to return the passed-in string IIRC.

However...it appears that I MAY have mistakenly uploaded the version I
built WITH relocation enabled (which I generally do for testing
purposes, just to make sure it still works).  I'll need to double check.

there is '-DENABLE_RELOCATABLE=1' in http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gettext.git/tree/gettext-runtime/intl/Makefile.in which cannot be affected by `--enable-relocation`. it would have been -DENABLE_RELOCATABLE=@RELOCATABLE@ i think.