How do I run a program compiled in cygwin from a program that is running in a Windows CMD shell?

The program run, and works, but ...

I have a perl program running from a WIndows CMD shell, that needs to somehow
run it in bash (with my usual environment when I run the bash shell)

If I run bash, I invoke my program my program using './qlt' followed by almost
a dozen commandline arguments.

If I had compiled it using MSVC++, I could invoke it from my perl program
using "my $op = `qlt a nb c args`;"

How do I modify what is within perl's backticks so that qlt is invoked as a
child in my normal bash environment?  Can it be done?

I am not asking about building the program so it doesn't need to run within
cygwin's bash.  I have other tools that let me do that if I must.  Rather, I
want to make a child process that has the cygwin environemt even though the
parent process does not.

Thanks

Ted